We offer proactive approach towards project management. Persistent communication is maintained with our Clients during project management process in order for our Clients to receive the ongoing information on project status. In addition to many years of experience in clinical research field and active monitoring, our Project Managers have undergone certification in project management (AFW Economics Academy Bad Harzburg certification).
Our project management services include:
- Full coordination of project by AmberCRO;
- Risk assessment and analysis procedures for each project;
- Preparation of Protocol/Clinical investigation plan and other project guidance documents;
- Full organization of Investigator’s meetings and trainings of Investigators and other site staff members;
- Tracking of project budget and meeting all established timelines;
- Handling of payments to Investigators and institutions (in operational countries of AmberCRO);
- Ensuring compliance with local regulations, Good Clinical Practice requirements, applicable SOPs and project protocol;
- Performance of co-visits at project sites;
- Persistent communication with Clients on project status;
- Training of project team members;
- Overseeing of vendors/subcontractors of the project.